Chemical fiber chemical filter element
The melt filter element is an all metal filter element welded by argon arc welding.
The products are mainly made of domestic and imported stainless steel fiber sintered felt, iron chromium aluminum fiber felt, nickel fiber felt, stainless steel special net, stainless steel sintered five layer net, stainless steel sintered seven layer net and other metal filter materials.
1. High temperature and high pressure resistance, chemical corrosion resistance
2. Excellent air permeability, large pollution capacity, high strength, good sealing, long service life, and can be cleaned, regenerated and reused
3. It can be made into cylindrical or folding cylindrical structure, and the filter area after folding is 3-5 times of the cylindrical area
4.Working temperature: - 60-500 ℃
5. Maximum differential pressure of filter element: 2MPa
1. Petrochemical: oil refining, chemical production and separation and recovery of intermediate products
2. Metallurgy: used for filtration of hydraulic system of rolling mill and continuous caster
3. Textile: purification and uniform filtration of polyester melt in wire drawing process
4. Electronics and pharmacy: pretreatment and filtration of reverse osmosis water and deionized water, pretreatment and filtration of cleaning solution and glucose
5. Thermal power and nuclear power: oil purification of lubrication system, speed control system and bypass control system of gas turbine and boiler, purification of feed pump, fan and dust removal system